Wow! It's Been 6 Years Since My Last Post



For someone who has always been so passionate about her art life, it seems crazy that I am stepping back in from taking a 6-year break from most of my creative endeavors.  Shocking actually, but to tell you the truth, there has been so much CRAZINESS going on in the WORLD that my attention has been diverted for quite some time.  



I'm happy to say I am coming back to my passion with renewed inspiration and creative purpose.  I'm glad my blog content still exists because it really tells the story of my journey and I would have not been happy to lose that.  I'm sure those who were previously following me have moved on but I'm happy just to chatter and post to the universe about my current work and goings on.  Whoever needs to see it will see it eventually.



I haven't been completely stagnant as I have been designing rice paper and stencils for Joggles.com.  I guess I just didn't feel like talking about it.  I'll be sharing all of it going forward.  My newest stencil designs became available this past week (Magnolia Mix, Whimsy Mix and Hummingbirds).


I'm having a blast this week experimenting with all these designs as I have been on vacation from my "real" job.  I intended to immerse myself in my art this week and I have done just that. 






For those who used to follow me and might receive an email regarding the post, my apologies until I get all the communications straightened out.  To anyone new who finds me, Welcome!


















Comments

Well I'll say a hello. I did the same thing, don't worry. Sometimes we need a LONG break! :) or sometimes we just want to create in private without telling the world, and that's ok too. I just discovered you as I was looking through an old version of that wonderful mixed media magazine which is now out of print. I sold it today on Etsy and thought 'I better look through this again before I sell it'. I'm glad I did. I really love your designs and hope that you will keep creating and sharing it with the world. Yes, the world has changed a lot, but we can still make it happier by creating beauty. Much love and peace to you, Jodie Lee. xoxo