Studio Sunday - New Stencils Coming!

Wow, I can't believe it has been a month almost since I posted last.  My studio is currently packed up again and stored in the corner of my room due to the master bathroom renovation going on, which is in my bedroom.  I've got to hang in for a few weeks until things return to normal, but I managed to stay busy with watercolor and drawing this weekend.  My Rotational Designs are covered right now and I'm diligently working on my e-book so more on that soon.

I'm excited to tell you that there are new stencils coming out that I designed for Joggles.com!  Can't wait and I will share as soon as they are in stock!!!  For now, here is a little artwork from this weekend.  It took me a couple of hours to draw this stem (I know, I know, slowww) but I colored it up in Illustrator today and I'm pretty happy with it.


Then onto some watercolor work.  I think there is potential, just need a lot more practice!!!



We are in for more 90's and humidity today and I will be happy when that breaks for sure.  I hope everyone is managing to stay cool!  Have a great rest of your weekend!

Margaret


Comments

iphone6sreview said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elle said…
wow! What a lovely cup of 'flower'!
Unknown said…
Ohh - I see E book is progressing - great 😊 Ignoe previous comment. Xx