Studio Sunday and Beautiful Messes

Time in the studio is so limited these days and I can't wait to get back to a normal schedule with lots of time to play.  Five days til Christmas and my studio looks like Santa's workshop!  I played fast and messy last night with my watercolor paints and stencils again and created some beautiful messes.  I love the colors and the soft subtle blending when layering the applications and I really want to create some fabrics with this look, in the future.







Have a fantastic weekend and carve out a little studio time for yourself!!!!

Margaret

Comments

elle said…
Blessings to you Margi! :)
Kungfukangda said…
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
Friv 1000
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.