Studio Sunday - Margaret Applin Designs Stencil Explosion Countdown Resuming

Well, we've locked down a date for the large format stencil collections release which should be

 June 15th! 

The company licensing my designs is Stencilease who are based out of Connecticut.  The really cool thing about this company is that they cut stencils for commercial use as well so my designs have the potential to be ordered in a much larger size if requested.  It's coming up fast and I'm stenciling away madly to create product mockups which I will soon be able to share. 

 
 
June is definitely going to be a busy month for sure as my premier line of Margaret Applin Design Stencil Design Tools will launch closer towards the end of the month.  I'm really excited about these stencils, as I've mentioned already, because I'm going back to my textile roots!  I'm dying fabric, bleaching fabric, incorporating free-motion and hand stitching.  I'm making stuff I can wear using easy patterns by Burda, Butterick, Vogue and possibly a few indie patterns as well which are just the canvas for the surface pattern design using my new Stencil Design Tools.
 
As I think about it and madly Pin on Pinterest everything that inspires me, I look back at some of the fun stuff I've made with fabric and get excited all over again!  I feel like I'm picking up where I left off a few years ago and this go around I've got more ideas and tools to use than ever. 
 
Do you remember these?
 
 
 



 
 


 
Anyway, moving forward, fresh ideas and fresh materials make a world of difference and I can't wait to play!  Have a creative weekend and welcome JUNE!!!
 
Margaret

Comments

elle said…
Wow, this is really exciting, Margi! I'm sew happy for you and can't wait to be inspired by the new stencils and all the fantastic fabric fun! :)
Unknown said…
Wonderful job. I like this.