My Moyo Directory Listing


The surface pattern design industry is rockin' and rollin'!  Rachel Taylor and Beth Kempton are doing fantastic things to help artists connect with other artists and display their artwork for manufacturers and buyers.  Both new designers and established are taking advantage of this new platform.  

I would love for you to check out my listing and let me know what you think!  Click on this link to go to my page:



And definitely check out the rest of the designers as well!  There are loads of eye candy for viewing so have a blast!

My new website is coming soon!

Margaret


Comments

elle said…
That is great, Margi! All your hard work is gonna pay off! hugs!
HollyM said…
Well, I think you're rockin and Rollin! I love them and would love them in fabric!
Excellent! It looks like a great resource!