Custom Thermofax Screens in my Etsy Shop

Seeing as now I operate my own Thermofax screen machine, I am ready to take customer orders.  To order a custom screen with your artwork, follow these steps:

  1. Send me your high-res jpg file first to my e-mail address at the top left of my blog.  Once I receive your image, I will determine if the image is acceptable for screen creation or if minor edits need to be made.
  2. If I need to clean up the image slightly to produce a cleaner screen, I will send you a final proof for your approval.
  3. Go to my Shop and select the size screen you would like and once I receive payment, I will produce and ship your custom Thermofax screen.  

There are 3 different options to choose from.  

The first is a full 8 1/2" x 11" image which is the largest size I create.  This size is $14.00.



The next size is half of the full size which is approximately 5" x 7".  This size is $11.00.


The last option is for 4 mini designs that are approximately 3" x 4" in size.  This option is a little more expensive due to the fact that I have to cut and tape off 4 separate sections.  This size is $16.00.


Once the screen is made, I will delete all artwork you provide from my computer.  If I modified your image at all, I will send you the clean file so you have it for future use.  I will not store your images for future use as the artwork is owned by you and I do not want to be responsible for it once the screen is produced and shipped.

LAYOUT CHARGES
If you have an image that you would like to create a repeat pattern with, I will work with you to  create the layout you desire, but there will be an additional design fee of $5.00 applied to the overall cost of your custom screen.  A proof will be provided for your approval and the final file will be provided to you for future use.

Feel free to contact me with any questions about this service before sending your imagery to me.  Have you checked out my new Workshop DVD, Paint, Print, Layer, Collage: Creating With Personal Imagery?  This is the perfect workshop to help you create your own personal imagery that you can then order a custom Thermofax screen from!  Click on the image to be re-directed to the Interweave Store for purchase.


Thank you!
Margaret





Comments

Unknown said…
this is totally gorgeous! I would love to see a tutorial on how you screen print! thanks for sharing :-)I definitely recommend

http://www.apparelnbags.com/custom-screen-printing.aspx
Unknown said…
The screen brought my design to life! I'm pleased with my purchase as always; wonderful quality and service.
http://www.ustradeent.com/80-tank-tops