Black Friday in the Studio

I've never been one of those people who starts holiday shopping at midnight or 4:00 in the morning.  I appreciate my sleep way too much and there is still plenty of time shop.  So while everyone is lined up at Walmart, I snooze away and awaken around 8:00 a.m.   I lounge around for a couple of hours with my coffee while I check items off of my "To Do" list.

Here are a few journal pages/collages that I'm working on.  I'm so grateful to have this extra day!!





Enjoy your shopping adventures!!

Margaret

Comments

elle said…
Morning, Margi. I'm with you. IKEA opens in Winnipeg this month at midnight. I shall wait till the rush is over. I did spend a blustry day in the city yesterday and I have to admit internet shopping is becoming more attractive. It is a long drive not to get what you want. :( But your stuff never disappoints. Happy weekend!
elle said…
BTW Couldn't find Quilting Arts, either!!! :((
I do not go shopping on a day like today...bah humbug!!!

Love your pages, especially the colors in the last photo.
Sandy said…
Nice pages. I'd certainly rather create than fight the crowds at the stores. Priorities!
Jenny said…
Making art over shopping any day! These are really lovely pages.