Marcy Tilton Newsletter


I needed to share this tonight.  If you do not know who Marcy Tilton is, you are missing some great design!  Marcy designs patterns for Vogue Patterns and is one of the most innovative wearable art designers that I know and that I have had the pleasure of taking workshops with.  I am sharing a link to her newsletter because her designs and garment construction are outstanding, not to mention ULTRA INSPIRING!!!! 


Marcy has teamed up with Diane Ericson for many years now teaching their "Design Outside the Lines" retreats which I can't speak more highly of.  Diane and Marcy are amazing fiber artists and their retreats are unlike anything you have ever attended and will always carry in your heart.  Even if you are not someone who enjoys creating wearables, their construction techniques and design lines can be applied in many different formats.  Even though it has been a while since I have focused on wearable art, I would jump in an instant to attend one of their current retreats simply to soak up all the inspiration and ideas that they share.  Truly amazing women!

For more inspiration, visit Marcy's website and Diane's website.  I am sure you will find plenty of eye candy and inspiration!

Here is a link to the retreat page - Design Outside the Lines - you will never regret going!!!!

Have a great week and I will check in later!

Margaret

Comments

Gill said…
Thanks for the links!
I've never heard of Marcy Tilton!
Off to check her out.
HollyM said…
I haven't sewn clothes in years. I got fed up trying to fit myself! They make it very tempting. I'd enjoy a retreat with them I'm sure.