Studio Sunday

I'm working hard in the studio once again trying to keep up with actual deadlines that I have.  It's funny how I never thought I would say that about my artwork.  This year has been a very special one and I'm glad I have those deadlines!  I continue to push with every free moment that I have to focus and work hard at the artwork I am creating.

TOMORROW begins my Guest Artist appearance on the 3 Creative Studios Blog!!!  I'm very excited and hope to get a lot of involvement and feedback from Terri and Vicki's readers!!  GO TO 3 Creative Studios Blog this week to enjoy all that their site has to offer!!  I promise you will not be disappointed!!  And, their current posting is their product review of my Thermofax screens!

I've been working with some new screens that I made and I love this one from the tracing I did of one of my flower photos.  Here is the copy before burning and next is the application of the screen to fabric.  And, as if you hadn't noticed, I'm still working with all those yummy colored fabrics I posted last week!!





Along with everything else I am doing, I'm also preparing for TV!  It's amazing just how much you have to have ready for a 9-minute segment!  I can see that I'm going to be down to the last minute practicing my delivery!  This is where my Speech and Communications class actually applies.  Who knew!


Comments

Adrian said…
Hiya Margaret! I have tons of photos of gerbera daisy flowers that I usually draw then paint in watercolor. I was wondering how you trace your designs for thermofax screens. Do you use a Sharpie? Is that black enough? I have been working on a few ideas, but am insecure about just how dark an image has to be to burn properly. Thanks for all your sharing. This flower image is just wonderful!