Studio Sunday

It's studio Sunday once again here in hot and humid New England.  I suppose I shouldn't complain because the people in the midwest have been a lot worse off than we have here.  I think this is about the time that I start thinking about fall; the colors, apples, smell of raking leaves and cool, crisp air.  I know, I know, don't rush it! 

I was up in Maine, close to Sebago Lake, all day yesterday for my cousin's wedding and boy was it hot!!!  It's the humidity really, but the wedding was outside held on the front lawn of the family's cottage surrounded by tall pines, green grass and beautiful wildflowers.  I couldn't help taking pictures of all the different flowers in the table centerpieces and I thought I would share this one with you.  I love the whites and greens and look how adorable that little poppy pod is right in the middle!

For anyone who is interested, Joann Fabrics is having a .99 cent sale on their fat quarters!!  Woohooo!  I tried to control myself and only bought 10!  I was there shopping for specific color solid fabrics and came away with boat-load of luscious colored fabrics!!


Aren't these just YUMMY!!!



And guess what I'm going to do with them??? 
Thermofax screen print!


With what little time left I have this weekend, I'm going to dive into some really colorful screen printing and I can't wait to see how they come out.  I'm using the new Thermofax screens that I'm selling on ETSY.  I still have a challenge going until August 31st!  Check out my posting here for more details.  Purchase one of my screens and get to work creating cool fiber art with it and send me your pictures!  Happy Creating!


Comments