Quilting Arts TV and Guest Artist Appearance!!!

I have been really neglectful of my blog lately but I have been so, so ,soooo busy lately.  I mentioned on my last posting that I had big news to share but I couldn't quite reveal until I had more details.  Well.....I HAVE MORE DETAILS!!!!  When I was out dropping off my artwork for my next article coming out in Quilting Arts Magazine this October/November issue, Pokey invited ME to be on Quilting Arts TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Of course I was absolutely out of my mind HAPPY and over-the-top excited!!!!!! 

But...I had pulled myself together so that I could finish up the last things I needed to do for my wedding and then the wedding took place (an absolutely perfect day) and I feel like I have been running ever since.  Actually, I didn't leave my computer all last weekend working hard on my upcoming Guest Artist appearance on 3 Creative Studios Blog!  Mark your calendars for AUGUST 15th!!!!  If you haven't visited or experienced the 3 Creative Studios website and blog, you need to check it out!!  I will provide the Technique of the Month and a month's worth of postings, videos and projects!!!  I hope you join me there!!

Back to Quilting Arts TV!  I will be jetting out to Cleveland in early September to film two segments with Pokey and I'm already soooo nervous.  This will be huge for me and I still have to pinch myself to make sure it is real!!!  I can't help but be amazed at how magical 2011 has been and continues to be for me! 

So I have a few photos to share with you off my work table.  I'm putting together an adorable project for 3 Creative Studios that will probably be included in the 3rd week.  Can't share too much on that but here are a couple of snapshots.  You will have to wait until Week 3 over at 3 Creative Studios to see the rest.  (I know, I'm teasing again!)




Comments