Here Comes Irene!

Well, as you can imagine, everyone here in Massachusetts and southern New England are bracing for Irene as she moves in tomorrow.  So I figured I would post today instead of tomorrow not knowing if the power will be affected by the storm. 

I was just rumaging through some older files and I decided to pull these two images out for you to see how I have digitally layered my doodled flowers and through a few additional adjustments came up with this layout.  I love it!!!



The background was a journal page.  On the doodled flower layer, I adjusted specific areas of the flowers removing the green color.  This is such a fun layout!!!  I'll be working hard again this weekend to complete my materials for next week in Cleveland on QA TV!!!  I still can't believe I'm going!

Comments

Love these images and the lime green is the perfect WOW with it. Good luck with Irene.