Studio Sunday

Wow!  10:30 pm here in the northeast and the time I have been the most productive this entire weekend is about now. I had a few things that needed to get done this weekend and it took me away from the studio more than once.  Next weekend, I'm off to Maine to finalize all of my wedding details.  Hard to believe it its only a month away.  It will be wonderful to be back in my favorite place, though.  My Bloggie will be coming with me as I try to capture video footage of camp and the things that have drawn me to this place since I was a child. 

I will try to give a sneak peak tomorrow of a few of the things I'm working on here.  Too late tonight as Monday awaits :)  Here is a beautiful floral shot for yours and my enjoyment.  I love taking pictures of flox up close!!





Comments