Chaos and Calm - Over the Edge Painting Techniques

I just joined one of Julie Prichard's and Chris Cozen's on-line workshops found here.  I went through all the lessons last night for an overview and have started working  at them.  Chris and Julie are fantastic at presenting their lessons and I am very excited to follow-up with more of their workshops! 


Made this last night as a start using the masking tape technique.  My stumbling blocks were not so successful but I'm going to plug away at it.  Half my battle here is that I am working with ony a few good Golden Fluid Acrylics and the rest are cheap craft paints which definitely do NOT live up to the level of pigmentation in the Golden paints.  I will really need to invest in more Golden colors to go through these lessons.  For now, here is my first... still in development.


Comments