A little time in my studio

A little studio play this weekend! I needed it for sure! I've been running around since Thursday night and didn't think I would get a chance to play some but a slow start this morning with a few cups of coffee in my studio and Photoshop Elements and I've got a few more (I say "more" because I really do already have a lot of) digital collages on fabric to create something fabulous with. I happened to come across 4 big 13" x 19" silk habotai sheets for my printer so I was ecstatic to run a couple of those through the Epson. I'm still playing with the leaf imagery that I created over a month ago. I'm thinking a few quilted book covers. That size fabric sheet could make some really cool things. I'll have to price those out again as it has been a while since I purchased them.



Anywho, I need to get to bed early tonight because this week coming is going to be crazy with the holiday and everything. My BF is in the hospital with an infection and is receiving IV antibiotics every 4-6 hours. Hopefully tomorrow we will know what exactly the infection is and they can better treat it. It will be bad for everyone if he is still there over Christmas.

Day-by-day
Day-by-day
Day-by-day

Best wishes for happy, healthy holiday and a happy New Year!!

Comments