There goes the parsley!!!!


I came home the other day to find these vibrant little creatures munching on two of my parsley plants! I quickly moved them away from the rest of my potted herbs in my deck garden then grabbed my camera to take some macro shots! Their bright lime and black coloring was amazing and I can't help but want to draw them now. As of today, they are no where to be found. I think they became lunch for some of the many birds I hear singing outside my window every morning. Good thing because I only had one more parsley pot left!


Comments

Kelly said…
I love to discover these colorful caterpillars but I would not want them munching on my herbs - LOL. They are so beautiful aren't they?
Margaret Applin said…
LOL I totally agree!!! However, these are the most interesting caterpillars I have ever seen. Do you have pics of others?
Margaret