Back at it!!

This reminds me of spring! With all the various green shades popping out all over New England, everything feels fresh and renewed.... I feel fresh and renewed!!! The minute all my work for my class was finished, I whipped out my paints and sprays and stencils and created with abandon. It felt sooooooo good.....every collage, every fabric print, every idea I have pushing me forward. I can't stop and it's weird because it finally feels like my creative energy is finally timed along with my ability to make it flow unrestricted through my fingers and my computer.






















The digital aspect of my creativity is a major component and I can't imagine being without it. Very shortly, I will purchase an iMac 27". It hasn't been easy designing on a 15" screen. It's time to add that big, beautiful tool to my studio. I truly believe it will have a significant impact on my artwork to really see what I am creating. I can feel it......

So until then, I continue to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY and I can already feel the ideas filling up my head. Now I just need to capture them all on paper.

Happy Spring!!!
Margaret

Comments