Brushes down for one last class!!!

I can't tell you how depressing it is to have had so much creative time lately and have to force myself to concentrate on the very last class for school. Business Policy.....now doesn't that sound exciting (NOT)!!! I'd much rather play with my fabrics and paints and digital ideas than learn about the strategic management process that companies use to earn above-average returns. Worst part of this class is that you have to work in groups - lovely, nothing but frustration and complaining as there is always at least one in the group who doesn't pull their weight! If there is one thing I really can't stand is someone not taking ownership for their responsibilities and work.


On a good note, it's been beautiful here in New England with the past couple of days in the 60's!!! I hope the Crocus and Daffodils are getting ready to sprout!! I can't wait to get out there and take beautiful pictures of spring. But.....I'll have to get beyond the next 7 weeks to FREEDOM!!!!!

Margaret

Comments