Hands on weekend

This weekend I'll have some good hands-on dig in time to play in the studio. Between continued digital play in PSE and journaling to warm up for my Traci Bautista workshop that starts Monday called 31 Daily Inspirations, I will be immersing myself in total creative focus for the next few days. I hope I remember to eat! Good things seem to come when I have nice big blocks of uninterruped play time. Ideas start germinating and thoughts are put into action.

I'm also reading a great book titled Creative Awakenings: Envisioning The Life of Your Dreams Through Art by Sheri Gaynor. I think I will get a lot out of this book as far as defining my "intentions" as to how I want to transform my life to one driven by art and teaching and travelling. There is so much I want to be able to do in the second half of my life and I seriously want to visualize exactly what it will take to get there. Of course, can't go anywhere without personal style, a great body of work and lots of inspired followers.

Check out Traci's website and her on-line workshops! I'm sure you will be as inspired as I am.
Margaret

Comments