Play Time!!!

I should probably be thinking more about Christmas right now, but I'm not. The shopping is done, the presents are wrapped, I'm lounging in my jammies reading the newest issue of Somerset Studio and sipping my BIG cup of coffee. I'm missing my guy who has gone home for the holidays. Hopefully next year we will be together.

I'm sooooo excited to start DJ Pettitt's digital workshop so I started experimenting with what I know. I can't wait to use all of my personal photos to create amazing images in DJ's style. Her work is absolutely amazing to me. I am 99% sure that I will be registering for the Digital Graphic Design Certificate that I have been mulling over, but I know that I will be more sure the more I play "layout artist and designer" in my little home studio.

Warmest wishes to everyone for the holidays! Don't forget to take some time out for yourself to PLAY!!!!
xoxoxox



Comments