Fall's Bounty


I can't believe it has been a whole month since my last post! So much has changed in my life over the past month and a half! The only regret I have is that I didn't try harder to get outside to take pictures of the beauty surrounding me. The highways here are some of the best for foliage and my daily commute has been endlessly sprinkled with shades of cinnamon, amber, golden yellow, apricots, deep red and a huge range of greens. Soon we will be seeing the skeletal remains of these beautiful trees in stark contrast to sunny and sometimes gray skies.


I remember when the fall used to bring with it feelings of regret and loss regardless of its abundant beauty. My experiences this fall overshadow all of the negative feelings associated with this time of year. It has clearly been a season of renewal, change, enlightenment and bliss.

Comments