Sunday night inspiration

I haven't been too creative this weekend due to the general drama and the passing of my little man with his golden eyes and Batman-like ears (lol). It's time to pull out all the pictures and put them together in a collection of memories from happier days.


I am loving the Adirondak Color Washes by Ranger. I was totally inspired by two artists, Roben-Marie Smith and Dina Wakley, who use these color washes in beautiful ways in their artwork. I've been inspired by color and pattern and the funky versatility of these washes. I've only experimented with them on paper so far but I plan to move on to fabric shortly. I'm challenging myself to leave a lot of white space in my little creations but, as you can see, it's not working out very well. I'll just have to keep playing until I run out! It's so easy to get carried away with a wet brush after spraying. I'm working harder at layering and I feel like that is improving at least.

Have a great week and stay INSPIRED!!!!

Comments