Closing the weekend...


It's Sunday night, still humid and rain showers start and stop while the crickets chirp non-stop; summer nights. I know as soon as the 3rd or 4th snow hits the ground , I will be wishing for more of this heat. (The first few snow falls are exciting and romantic but the rest give way to the bleak, gray days of winter.)


I can honestly say I had a productive weekend. I started with screenprinting my weeds and wildflowers, attended a Virtual Art Picnic (great job Leah!) and finished by laying out my screenprinted images in a format for an art quilt. I am really excited about the potential for this project and the off-shoot of various other projects using the same format. I'm trying my hardest to keep my eyes open to prevent Monday from arriving, but I know it won't be too long now before I crawl under my clean sheets and succumb to the sandman.


Here's a peek at my screenprinting endeavor. Lots of great images to work with!!!

Margaret




Comments