Sunday in the summer...



We are finally having some real summer weather here in the northeast. It's sunny and hot and I am hiding inside in the a/c still in my jammies. I've been trying to organize my new studio space and today I will be finishing my design boards so that I can hang up pieces as I work on them instead of spreading them all over my work surface.

My goal within the next month is to come up with a fiber art project/article that Interweave will want to scoop up! There is no excuse now. I have the space and can focus so before other grown-up responsibilities take over, I'm going to get something done. I've got lots of ideas, just need to bring them to fruition.

Here are a few pics from my new studio. I'm actually trying to hang up some of my finished pieces and will post more pics when the design wall is complete. Happy Sunday!

Comments