Welcome to wherever you are....


"Maybe we're different, but we're still the same
We all got the blood of Eden, running through our veins
I know sometimes it's hard for you to see
You come between just who you are and who you wanna be
If you feel alone, and lost and need a friend
Remember every new beginning, is some beginning's end

Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you gotta believe
That right here right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome, to wherever you are"
- Bon Jovi

It's been a while since I thought about high school. Someone jogged my memory today. It's been almost 25 years since we graduated. 25 years - it doesn't seem possible! It still seems like yesterday. I wonder if it always will.... 25 years - am I exactly where I'm supposed to be????

Comments