Sunday Night Slowdown


Sunday nights are sooooo hard. The dread of the work week coming is enough to make me drink - so I do! I highly recommend Mike's Hard Lime - absolutely smooth and light for a hot summer night! Anyway, been working hard on my current concept using the scanned weeds that I gathered on Friday night (no poison ivy this time around). I haven't left the apartment except for the extreme necessities. I'm not ready to share any more yet on that project but will soon have a beautiful completed handbag to show for all the hours spent in front of my computer and sewing machine.

I've managed to watch the same movie 5 times this weekend. My favorite movie - I could watch it continuously. There is such a magic between these two actors, soulmates til the end. Funny how before you know it, years have gone by and all plans and ideas you had for your future have faded; never the right time, never the right place, never the right guy. A few more Mike's and a lot of art can come out of this night!

"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. - Richard Bach

Comments