Poison Ivy....

As soon as 5:30 hits on Friday, I'm off and running with a million ideas and can't wait to get home and start playing. First stop tonight was an abandoned parking lot that was overgrown with weeds and wildflowers. I've been eyeing this lot for a few days and all I could think about was getting my scissors and cutting pieces to take home and scan into Photoshop Elements. Second stop was Dunkin Donuts for an ice coffee that will keep me energized until way after midnight leaving me lots of time to experiment with my new found images. In all my excitement, I started choosing and cutting weeds and grasses without once thinking of the poison ivy that was growing right along side. Sorry Dad.... everything you taught me about identifying the bad leaves went completely out the window tonight. I couldn't see the ivy for the weeds I was so excited to get to work on. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get another chance to be more careful in the future.

Happy Friday y'all! I hope your weekend is as creative as I plan for mine to be! Happy creating!

Comments

Amy Ropple said…
Love the image, Margi! Simple and beautiful!! You are doing such great things these days!!

Poison Ivy or not. BTW -- if you need some weeds, I have plenty! And Pat says there is poison Ivy growing up through the slats on my porch...I'd love a positive ID before a rip it out, boyscout!